Rail Maintenance Vehicles
Since its establishment in 1994, the Uniqco Group has worked hard to build its enviable reputation for delivering high-quality rail solutions using the Mercedes-Benz Unimog or a commercial truck as a prime mover. The result of the hard work is a catalogue of specialist equipment. The catalogue allows our clients’ Road Rail units to perform a number of rail-related functions, including emergency re-railing along with overhead maintenance service, and repair.
On-railing with a Unimog truck requires only five metres of level track. The process of mounting and dismounting the rails is simplified for the rail maintenance vehicles’s operators by the system’s on-board cameras.
Our rail maintenance vehicles make it easy to work with Australia’s various rail gauges both possible and simple. The track guidance system can accommodate tracks of 1067mm, 1435mm and 1600mm.
The availability of a radio remote control system allows an operator to move the vehicle from outside or within the work basket, enabling safe working operations in different working conditions.
The benefits of the solutions provided through Uniqco Special Vehicles are numerous and include:
- Access to Europe’s leading rail maintenance vehicles manufacturers;
- Complete parts and maintenance support, simplifying the requirement to manage various suppliers;
- Ability to train maintenance teams;
- Access to electronic diagnostics equipment;
- Rail maintenance vehicles meet the latest European standards for safety, environmental controls and compliance;
- Australian standards certified;
- Utilisation of the latest CANBUS enabled data logging technology meets the requirement for event logging required under Australian and international standards;
- data logging technology furthermore enables monitoring of our clients’ rail maintenance vehicles’ movements, temperatures, pressures, accelerometers, braking etc.
- All rail maintenance vehicles are supported by the Uniqco cloud reporting customer care package that includes reporting services due, safety compliance and vehicle performance management.